Do you know the “steps to GOD“? Have you “entered the 10 ‘dimensions’ of GOD? Are you going up higher in Him? How do we get close to GOD? And how do we measure this “closeness ” to Him? What are the 10 dimensions?
- Dimension: any measurable extent as length, breadth, thickness or height; or size; or magnitude, from French, a measuring!
How do we measure ourselves in GOD? what and how do we measure these dimensions or length, breadth, height in Him?
We know that nothing can separate us from His love for us. As Paul the apostle [Sha’ul, also a rabbi] said
” …we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor heavenly angels, nor principalities [of darkness], nor powers [of darkness], nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creation, shall be able to separate us from the love [ahava] of Yahweh, which is in Messiah Y’shua our Savior.” [Romans 8: 37-39]
We read from chapter 32:1 of JOB, that Job is ”self-righteous”. In chapter 32 of JOB, Elihu, one of his 3 “friends”, responds, telling Job, ‘See, in this you are not righteous…
Why do you complain against Him [GOD] ? For He doesn’t give answers about all His matters. For El [GOD] speaks once or twice, yet a man perceives not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, in slumbering on the bed; Then He opens the ears of men & seals their instructions.
GOD [Yahweh] is always working: He may remove man from His purpose! He hides pride from man…keeps back man’s being from hell…his life from perishing…chastens him with pain…the multitude of his bones with strong pain!
GOD sends a messenger with him, a Mediator [Y’shua Jesus] one among a thousand, to show to man His righteousness!
His flesh shall be fresher than a child’s…he shall make prayer to Eloah [form of El], and He will show unmerited favor to him: and He shall see his face with joy: for He will restore to man his own righteousness! [Job 33:12-30]
Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?…Who marked off its dimensions?…Who stretched a measuring line across it? [Y’shua stretched the plumb line ] On what were its footings set, or who laid its Cornerstone [Y’shua] – while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? [38:4-7]
Will the one who contends [riyb to toss or grapple] with the Almighty [Elohim] correct Him? Let him who accuses GOD [El] answer Him!” [40:2]
Then Job answered Yahweh: ‘I am unworthy-how can I reply to You? I put my hand over my mouth…” [3-5]
- Job rises up in Yahweh, by chapter 42, knowing Yahweh is Sovereign, that He can do all things, and that no plan of His can be thwarted. [42 :2] Job admits he spoke of things he did not understand, ”things too wonderful for me to know”. Yahweh said, “Listen now” and Job listened.
My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes.” [v.5-6]
- Job repents in the ”finished” ashes and symbolically becomes covered with friends’ blood sacrifice offerings of 7 bulls & 7 rams !
- He then prays for his friends, which Yahweh accepts [v.8].
- Job is now considered as ‘travailed‘ and brought forth to another dimension or step! Tribulation of Job was his trial , but the travail he did in intercession for himself and friends brought him through to the ”other end of the tunnel” and to a new dimension in GOD!
- “Travail” is arduous, exhausting, mental or physical; intense anguish or suffering especially when caused by extreme hardship! [ Travail comes from Medieval Latin instrument of torture made of 3 stakes!]
- Job is blessed double with livestock, 10 children, including 3 beautiful daughters, with full inheritance and blessed names for the horn of plenty and salvation, the cleansing purification, and the Spirit [Qeren, Kezia, and Yeminah], and lives to see his 4th generation. [42: 10-17]
Some dimensions of Yahweh [ conviction, commitment, devotion and speech] are revealed , while some are secret, hidden, concealed [ super-conscious will, wisdom, understanding, love, fear, and mercy] ! Ephesians 1:17-19 & 21:
That the Eloah of our Master Y’shua Messiah , the Abba Father of glory, may give to you the Ruach [Spirit] of wisdom and revelation in the da’at [knowledge] of Him:
So that the eyes of your lev [heart] being enlightened; to know what is the hope of His calling, and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the Yisraelite kidushim [the saints or holy ones of the Commonwealth of Yisrael, no longer Jew and Gentile],
And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us, who believe, according to the working of His mighty power….”.
“Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the age to come…”.
The 10 dimensions of Yahweh:
1. Faith in YHWH: pistis [Greek] persuasion, credence, conviction; must be born again [John 3:3-6] to see the Kingdom of Heaven; then will enter the Kingdom of Heaven; to know [as in marry & tarry], experience, and ”see” Him, as the Kingdom is within you [Luke 17:2]!
2. Light: Owr, illumination or luminary, from darkness to seeing a great light, the Light of the world, Yahshua Jesus the Son of GOD [John 8:12]; from sin to righteousness; ”…they grope in the dark without light…” [Job 12:25] He is our Light & Salvation, as we walk in the Light and rejoice. [Psalm 27:1]; to turn them from darkness to light. [Acts 26:18]; to now walk as children of light [ Ephesians 5:8]; for we are children of light [1 Thes. 5:5] !
3. Wisdom :Chokmah, skillful , wisely, wit by a Spirit of GOD, gives us counsel or advice, in every situation to know what to do; teaches us to rightly apply revelation; gives us a wise & discerning heart. Joshua received, ”…for Moshe had laid his hands on him…” [Deuteronomy 34:9] Wisdom cries out, as in Proverbs 1-8. Wisdom brings wealth & honor and long life.
4. Revelation: apokalupsis, disclosure by a Spirit of GOD, to bring light and unveil hidden things, and disclose the secrets of GOD: reading the Word; prophetic, as in dreams or divine!
5. Power: a) Dunamis: healing power, explosive power, of the Holy Spirit [Ruach HaKodesh] receive from waiting on Him, as in Acts 1:8; b) Ischus : energizing power which brings on dunamis, as the Spirit energizes your faith! Ischus is the prayer of faith [James 5:16] c) Kratos : another level, multiplying and prevailing power : ”So the word of the LORD grew mightily and prevailed [Acts 19:20] d) Exousia: delegated authority, as we step out in faith, as in speaking the word. We are given this power by Y’shua as in Matthew 10:1 :”…He gave them exousia over unclean spirits, to cast them out & to heal all kinds of sickness & all kinds of disease”.
6. Life: Chayim: in the Word, in Y’shua who is the Life and Resurrection; by the Word, not from hearsay nor others, but from the mouth of Yahweh. Life is birthed in our disasters! Yahweh pours waters on him who is thirsty and floods the dry ground, with streams and rivers of living waters. We are born again for His purpose, and power comes from this purpose. Sampson was born to be a deliverer of his people and so was given powers . When he lost sight of Yahweh, he lost his eyesight and hair. As his hair grew back, his power was restored; he gained insight, and standing between 2 pillars of strength, he brought the pagan temple down and killed the enemy.
7. Favor: Channan: unmerited kindness from Yahweh, stooping or bending over to us, from an open heaven, sending the angels to delivering the blessings, as released by Yahweh. The Aaronic blessing states : ” This is the way you shall bless the children of Yisrael, saying to them, Yahweh bless you and keep you: Yahweh make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you: Yahweh lift up His countenance upon you and give you shalom. And they shall put My Name upon the children of Yisrael; and I will bless them [Numbers 6:23-27]”. The Holy Spirit and the Kingdom live within us as believers! Believe and receive, and be favored ! “Favor and shalom be multiplied to you through the knowledge of Yahweh and Y’shua…[2 Peter 1:2-8]”.
8. Prosperity: Shalom, in Hebrew: safety, wellness, happiness, friendly; welfare, health, peace. Deuteronomy 28 :1-12, the open heaven blessings! An open heaven is Yahweh’s treasure for you. The storehouse is open wide when we obey! All good things come from Him [James 1:17]! He wants to prosper you [Psalm 1]. Y’shua came to give you life abundant!
9. The Voice of YHWH : Shama: Hear intelligently with attention, and obedience! Pay attention to the ‘voice of many waters’ !His voice is connected to having an intimate knowledge of Him. Marry and tarry in the secret place of El Elyon and abide under the shadow of the wings of the Almighty [Psalm 91:1] Make Him your delight and He shall give you the desires of your heart. He is the Lover of your soul and so awaits your attention. He will awake you with the thunderous voice.
10. Worship Yahweh : Shachah: to depress, prostrate in homage to, bow down, crouch, fall down flat, humbly beseech, do obeisance, do reverence. Worship in Hebrew is a form of fastening up oneself to kiss [naw-shak]!
“Kiss the Son lest He be angry & you perish in the Way… [Psalm 2: 12].”
- Praise, prayer, intimacy and worship, sitting at His feet and being in His presence are all connected.
There are many plans in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of Yahweh shall stand [Proverbs 19:21].