I will be in joy [simcha] and gladness in Your mercies [rachamim ]: for You have considered my trouble; You have known my being in adversities…” . [Psalm 31: 7]
Yahweh considers us at all times. He knows , sees, understands and scans all and is in control of all things. He is Sovereign. However, the fallen Heavenly messengers and satan still present themselves to Him [Job 1:6].
And Yahweh said to satan, From where are you coming?
Then satan answered Yahweh, & said, From going to & fro on the earth [satan’s home] & from walking up & down in it.
And Yahweh said to satan, Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and righteous [tzadik] man, one that fears Elohim [GOD] & turns away from evil? [Job 1:6-8] *
What does consider mean?
- The Hebrew is combination of ”siym” and ”lev ”, to put the heart or commit with all the feelings, will & intellect of very being! Yahweh cares about us with all His heart!
- ”Consider” means also to think about carefully or deliberate on ! “Biyn” in Hebrew means to separate mentally! Yahweh distinguishes us and carefully thinks about us! Psalm 139 states we are wonderfully made and highly regarded by Him, our Creator! We have the Father’s DNA in us and are made in His image! We can pro-create or reproduce, unlike the angels & other Divine creations! This agitated satan, and he became jealous & fell from Heaven, no longer the chief worship leader, [Isaiah 14] .
- Yahweh scans us [ ‘naw-bat‘ in Hebrew] 24/7, as He never slumbers nor sleeps! [Psalm 121] He rides the Heavens in His Excellency to help us! [Deuteronomy 33:26] He looks intently at us, regards us with pleasure, favor and care; He beholds us!
- We are precious in His Sight! He is El-Roi, GOD who sees ALL! [Genesis 16:13] He knows all, as in the Hebrew , yaw-da‘, to know by seeing, understanding, acknowledging, answering, and appointing!
- Yahweh redeems us, through Yahshua, as we repent [ shuv or turn back] and calls us by name!
- We say, He has forsaken us! But He says, ”Can a woman forget her nursing child…yet I will never forget you. See, I have graven you upon the palms of My hands…”! [Isaiah 49: 14-16]
- Yahweh thinks of us and our feelings: does He not store our tears in a bottle? [Psalm 56]
- Yahweh thinks of us as acceptable to Him as we go under the blood covering atonement of His Son, Yahshua.
“Know therefore this day & consider [shuv or turn back] it in your heart, that Yahweh He is Elohim in the shamayim [heavens] above & upon the earth beneath: there is none else.” [Deuteronomy 4:39]
”Have mercies [rachamim] upon me, O Yahweh; consider [raw’-ah, to see] my trouble that I allow from them that hate me, You that lift me up…”.[Psalm 9:13]
“Then answered the 5 men [from tribe of Dan in idol worship] that went to spy …Do you know that there is among these houses an ephod & terphim & a graven image & a molded image? Now therefore consider [yada: know by seeing] what you have to do.” [Judges 18:14]
”Listen to this, O Job: stand still, & consider [biyn, separate mentally] the wondrous works of El [GOD].” [Job 37:14]
“All her people [Tzion] sigh, they seek bread [Y’shua is the Bread of Life]; they barter their pleasant things for food to relieve their being: see, O Yahweh & consider [naw-bat, to scan]; for I am become despised.” [Lamentations 1:11]
Yahshua said, in Matthew 6:28-29: And why do you fixate with your clothing? Consider [learnthoroughly or note carefully] the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin [wool or silk]: and yet I say to you, That even Solomon [Shlomo] in all his glory was not dressed like one of these.
“For they understood [consider] not the miracle of the loaves [v.37-44] : for their heart [lev] was hardened and confused.” [Mark 6:52]
May we consider how Yahweh considers ! As we consider, may we enter into worship, praise and thanksgiving! We are created to worship Him , in Spirit and in Truth! Then we will have the ” Life abundant” as promised by Yahshua the Son of Yahweh. As we worship, HE RELEASES THE BLESSINGS! Be considered!
* title and subject inspired , from messages of Dr. Juanita Bynum, about Job and entering the Threshing Floor; via Threshing Floor Partner page on Facebook